Main Telephone: 404-231-1477 | Spanish (Español): 404-803-2408

K-1 “Fiance(é) visa”

•Meeting in person within two years from filing the Petition

•Must marry within 90 days from entering the U.S.

K-3 “Spouse of U. S. citizen”

•Spouse of U. S. citizens and married outside of the U.S.

K-4 “Dependents of K-1 and K-2

•Minor children of K-1 and K-3 beneficiaries